The Paws Up for Kibbles Campaign will launch on November 18, 2022 and will run till the end of the year (December 31, 2022).
Absolutely! Just look at the numbers…
$1.00 donation will provide 30 meals to local pets in need.
$5.00 donation will provide 150 meals to local pets in need.
$20.00 donation will provide 600 meals to local pets in need.
$50.00 donation will provide 1,500 meals to local pets in need.
$100.00 donation will provide 3,000 meals to local pets in need.
All donations from the Paws Up for Kibbles Campaign are used to purchase kibbles and supplies for our program, Keita’s Kitchen Pet Food Pantry. This program serves residents of Catoosa, Murray, Walker, and Whitfield Counties in Georgia and Hamilton County in Tennessee.
Local businesses partner up with ADREAM to offer the donation cards to the community. Check back here for a list of participating businesses as the event approaches. A complete list will be posted by November 5th.
Simply click the “Register” button below to complete the online registration form. A representative from ADREAM will be in contact to set up delivery of your event kit and answer any questions you may have.
- ADREAM provides the donation cards, event display, and donation collection container (usually an envelope or jar based on location preference) to our Paws Up Partners.
- Paws Up Partners offer customers a chance to purchase a paw print donation card for $1.00 or more.
- The customer writes their name (or whatever they’d like, within reason) on the card.
- Paws Up Partners display the completed cards in their business until the end of the event.
- Representatives from ADREAM check in with each Paws Up Partner periodically throughout the event for restocking and donation collection.
- A representative of ADREAM will collect all event materials by Saturday, January 7th.
Have a question not answered here? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Paws Up Event Question” or message us on Facebook.
Do you own or represent a business who would like to become a Paws Up Partner? Click here to register now!